Terms and Conditions
The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase. Please retain your proof of purchase. If you do not have your proof of purchase, your warranty will start 90 days after the date of manufacture, according to Purafil’s records.
The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty; however, your warranty will be extended for any time your machine is being repaired or retained for work being performed under the warranty.
The warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Intentional cosmetic decoration or modification that may impact a product’s resale, refurbishment, restoration or usability will void the terms of your product’s warranty and the Purafil return policy.
What is Covered?
Damaged by Shipment
If you receive a product that’s arrived damaged, let us know and we’ll help to replace your unit or filter.
If you received your product and you noticed a manufacturing defect, we’ll help troubleshoot with you and either replace the defective part or unit.
What is Not Covered?
- Purchases of machines from unauthorized dealers or sellers of Purafil products.
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. fuse, belt, brush bar, batteries, filters etc.).
- Accidental damage
- Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
- Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Purafil’s control.
Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the machine.
- Use of the Purafil machine which is not in accordance with the Purafil Operating Manual;
- Use of a Purafil machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Purafil.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Purafil approved equipment.
- Faulty assembly or installation (except where carried out by Purafil).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Purafil or its authorized agents.
- Force majeure factors and man-made damage or failure are also not covered by the warranty
Warranty RegistrationREGISTER MY PRODUCT
For all warranty claims, it is at the discretion of PuraShield if a product is eligible for replacement, but we’ll always work with you to determine the best solution possible. On average, the process for warranty claims will take about 1-2 weeks, and we’ll keep you updated if it exceeds this amount of time for any reason. To get started with a warranty claim, simply fill out the form below and we’ll contact you with next steps:
How it Works
Fill out the form below to get your process started.
If it’s approved, we will contact you and help you determine the best possible option for your unit.
We’ll follow up with you again once your product is repaired or a replacement is on its way to you!